
I am not a big ketchup fan...I eat it with fries and on my burgers and that is about it. Yesterday while I was in the JBK eating a grilled chicken salad, I saw this guy grab a whole bunch of ketchup packets. I thought it was weird because he had a salad on his tray. Then he sat at a table in front of mine and I immediately became grossed out as he began opening up the ketchup packets and putting ketchup on his salad. It was so bad I lost my appetite and threw away half of my salad. On the way to school this morning, I was telling Shawn about it, and we were going back and forth naming what WE THOUGHT were disgusting ways we have seen ketchup used. We are not trying to offend anyone with our list. Here are the top 5 we came up with.
*eggs
*salad
*pancakes
*spaghetti
*corn on the cob
Yes, either Shawn, I, or the both of us together, have seen ketchup used with those foods. Do you have any to add to our list? Or maybe one on the list is one that you eat ketchup with. Either way leave a comment and let us know!
6 comments:
Cool Car Jeff (Shawn will know) used to put Ketchup on him Mashed & Baked Potatoes, stating it wasn't any different than putting it on French Fries....but it always grossed me out!
The only one of those I put ketchup on is eggs when I make a fried egg sandwich - I do not use ketchup on eggs in general and I do not eat it on other breakfast sandwiches...my Daddy always ate ketchup on his fried egg sandwiches too LOL
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Hey Girl! Thanks for the blog comments!
ok, so my sis used to get a tortia(SP?) and put butter on it then pack it with ketchup and rull it up and eat it! i thought it was awful!
Ha! What a funny post! I work with a teacher who also puts ketchup on salad- it grosses me out too! She also puts it on green beans! Ewwww!!!!
Well, I've had ketchup on eggs before. It isn't something I regularly eat, however. When I was in 3rd grade and was at a sleep over, they were serving breakfast burritos for breakfast. The birthday girl put ketchup on hers and I thought it was nasty. However, she convinced me to try it and it wasn't too bad. I don't think I've had it since though...LOL!
Steak...My husband has a cow when we eat out and our company put's ketchup on their steak.
I could blog about salt just as you have ketchup. I think people put salt on weird things.
Post a Comment