
1. When I fell in love it was totally unexpected!
2. Spring is when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, guess I will go outside and enjoy the nice weather.
4. The Real World is the craziest TV show ever.
5. Cheese and chips make a great meal!
6. Stop and smell the flowers in a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and doing laundry, tomorrow my plans include starting and hopefully finishing my power point for my presentation on Wednesday and Sunday, I want to check in to a new Sunday school class!
5 comments:
Great answers. Best of luck with #1. Have a wonderful weekend.
Whoof!!! Cheese and chips sounds woofenderful to me. Happy week.
Great answers! Have a great weekend...hope you get all your laundry done! (Yuck, I hate laundry.)
I have to do laundry this weekend also. YUCKY!
Happy Friday
Tasha, I LOVE the header you did! Can I put it on the Friday Fill-Ins main page for people to use? If not, that's ok :-) You can email me at fondofsnape AT gmail DOT com.
Have a great weekend and thanks for playing!
Post a Comment