Wednesday, April 30, 2008

baby bird & school stuff


This little guy or girl... not sure... was found in our attic this morning. This morning I heard chirping and at first I thought it was coming from outside the window of the middle bedroom in our house. I walked in there and I didn't hear it. I walked back out in to the hall way and I heard it. So I called Kristen (animal control). She didn't answer, so then I sent Shawn a text saying, "I think we have a bird stuck in the attic." He had court for two different cases, so I wasn't sure if he would be back home before I left for school. Kristen calls me back and says sorry, I had court this morning. I didn't realize her and Shawn's first case were the same one. So I told her about the bird and she tells Shawn. They get here, get a ladder, and sure enough they see a bird, but none of us can fit in this little opening. So I asked her if M (her daughter) would get it for us. So Kristen calls the lady that keeps the girls when I am not available and she brings M over. M is super excited and gets the bird down. YAY!!! Then M becomes very upset, because she thinks the bird is her new pet. When she finally accepts that I am not keeping the bird, her mom isn't taking the bird home, and the bird is not going to the shelter, she tells me I owe her one. The way she said it was too cute.

Today was my big behavior analysis presentation. It went great! She (the teacher) kept praising my work. I am so glad to be done with that!! I think behavior is fascinating and would love to become a behavior specialist or do something with behavior. I don't think it would have been as stressful if I didn't have a million (okay maybe not a million) other little projects to do while doing that one. I learned a lot and my intervention that I did was successful! It never fails though, after some big project is over, I get a horrible headache! After next Wednesday I will be school free for about 3 months! :)

Oh ya before I forget... When I got home I had a package. It was the tea set I won! It is cute! I think the girls and I are going to have fun on Friday! :)

2 comments:

OMH said...

Maybe you can tell M that you are even with the tea set....hehehe. She is way to cute. You didn't say what you DID with the bird just what you weren't going to do with it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Tasha said...

We let it go...