Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Test Day Tuesday and my name...

My biology lab test went great! I am pretty sure I got an A. I am so thankful that he set up and focused the microscopes with the slides and just had us go look at them. Last week he said he was just going to pass out the labeled slides and then we would have to focus the microscope. I knew all of them! The longest part was sitting and waiting for my turn to go. I was 4th from the last. I was able to figure out two of them just from the multiple choice questions listed under each one. Anyway, that has been my day so far. Tonight I have a journal critique to get done and studying for my biology lecture test. Today would be a beautiful day if it weren’t for the wind! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

How Many of Me?

NaTasha
There are 86,600 people in the U.S. with the first name NaTasha.
Statistically the 574th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name NaTasha are female.

Hubbard
There are 97,235 people in the U.S. with the last name Hubbard.
Statistically the 335th most popular last name.

NaTasha Hubbard
There are 28 people in the U.S. named Natasha Hubbard.

My maiden name...

Godwin
There are 27,347 people in the U.S. with the last name Godwin.
Statistically the 1298th most popular last name.

NaTasha Godwin
There are 8 people in the U.S. named NaTasha Godwin.

2 comments:

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

It is horribly windy here too. I keep carrying stuff out to the motorhome and if I am not careful. It blows away on me! Good job on your test.

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

Hey thats kinda cool about all the stats. Where did you find them?

Oh and I am very excited about your A on your test. I know you were worried about it! Congrats!