Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quick update

Yesterday, the girls woke up in pretty cheerful moods which made up for their actions that morning! Not really a busy week school wise, but I do have the I don't want toos! This morning I just wanted to lay in bed and sleep. I am glad I got up and went to biology. The horrible headache I had finally went away. Thanks mom for the Motrin. I think I would still be napping if it weren't for the lady across the street. Every day she goes and picks up her kids from school, drops them off at home, and then goes some where else. Then she comes back and pulls along side the curb and begins honking until they come running out to grab what she has. It drives me nuts!! This is soo wrong of me I know....but I always ask Shawn can't you just go make up something to tell her so she will quit honking. His answer is sorry, but NO! Go figure! I wonder if I could hire someone to disable her horn... lol j/k!!!

A recent lesson I learned is if you buy from one student, expect the rest of the neighborhood kids at your door with in the first two days of a new fundraiser. Do you think the kid I bought the cookie dough from kept quiet that we bought from him? NOPE! I kindly said no thank you to each individual or the groups that showed up at our door, only to get the response.... "But you bought from Tyler." One boy called me a B as he was walking off my porch. Yea... I will never do that one again! Next time I will just tell Shawn what I want and he can give the order to one of his buddies' kids.

1 comment:

Wifer said...

Very cute design. I have don't have any talent for this computer stuff. Do you think you could help me do something fun and cute on my blog?