Ladez with the present Megs got him... (I can't remember what it is called)
He did of course wake up to eat and while waiting took this great picture with me :)
Friday evening Shawn and I had his grandparents, aunt and uncle, and his cousin's family up for dinner and to play a few games. I made lasagna and received great compliments on it. I placed my camera on my counter so I would remember to take pictures and some how while everyone was fixing their plates it got moved into a corner. So no pictures were taken. We played Farkel Party, Doodle Dice, and bowling on the Wii. Doodle Dice we changed the rules just a little bit to play in partners. Yes I realize it is a game more for kids, but I love playing it :).
Saturday morning Shawn had a horrible headache and that afternoon I ended up with a headache. So we both pretty much napped all day until about 5:30. Then we got ready to go have dinner with Shane and Courtney. We stopped by Megs when we first got to town. Her house is decorated cute...with all her new Paris stuff. She had to work on Sunday so we didn't stay too long. Then Shawn and I headed to Courtney's parents house. Shane and Courtney had a few errands to run before dinner so we just tagged along. We had a wonderful time... like always. I think Shawn and I got home a little after 2. I didn't take pictures but I know she has a few... :)
Yesterday... we got up, went to church, came home, and slept. It was a pretty lazy day.
Shawn and I have been doing the Wii fit every day since we got it and I have felt it. But it feels great to do that at home. I told Shawn one of the things I like is the trainer on there isn't smiling and acting like it is an easy breezy workout or doing any of that stuff like on those work out videos. I don't know why, but it makes a difference.
Hope you all have a great week! I don't know about you... but I am ready for 2009!
3 comments:
I'm glad you blogged about Doodle Dice - I had forgotten about that game. It is a bunch of fun!
Give me a call when you have time.
Sounds like a nice Christmas. The Deputy had Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. The first one in 12 years!
I didn't know what to do with him...
I'm so glad you and Shawn were in town to tag along.. errands are Always so much more fun with great friends :)
Post a Comment