Okay I really don’t know about the whole sweet part…
What we have been up to…
· Shawn’s family’s Thanksmas Friday-Sunday – post on that another day or direct you to someone else who decides to blog about it J
· School
· Work
· School
· And more school
· Did I mention school?
Thankfully I am done with two classes, well almost three I have to turn in a notebook for that third class. Monday, I have my final and mini workshop presentation for my special education class and then that’s all for this semester. Shawn has all of his finals next week.
This morning Shawn got off work at 6 and decided to ride to Canyon with me. While I was in class from 8-11 he slept in the truck. Afterwards we went and met with an advisor at Wayland Baptist University to talk to them about their Criminal Justice Program or I guess there it is called Justice Administration. No Shawn isn’t standing behind me or anything. LOL After talking to them, Shawn decided to change a few classes around at Amarillo College so we headed over to their West Campus to get that done. The way it looks now is that Shawn will graduate in May with his associates and then start at Wayland next Fall.
After figuring all of that out we headed home. I meant to take an hour nap and woke up when the 5:00 news was coming on. So it turned into a 3.5 nap. Then we started to finish the decorating of our big tree, but had to stop to go to church. I love this time of year and going to the Wednesday night Advent Service. I think it helps keep me grounded on the true reason for the season and not get in to the hustle and bustle of the season.
That pretty much sums it up for now. Not much is planned for this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment