Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Card Carousel

I was so excited when I came across the Christmas Card Carousel. I love seeing what others come up with for the their Christmas Cards. This is my first year using a picture on them. I wasn't going to since we didn't go get our pictures done like we planned. Maybe Valentines Day or something.... I couldn't make up my mind on which one I liked, so I have sent out a mixture.

The one with out the picture is for the people at work. Shawn's exact response was I see them every day they don't need a picture of me. Ugh.... :)





To join in the fun or look at Christmas Cards go here! Thank you Faith for hosting!

Hope you all have a wonderful and joyful Christmas!!!

18 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I LOVE all of these! Did you make them yourself?

Becky said...

WOW! I love all three of them. Did you design them yourself? Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

First of all, I love your blog design...so very cute! And, these cards are awesome! I bet you designed them all, didn't you?

Thanks for playing along!!

B said...

LOVE them all, but the 1st if my FAV!!!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh these are great!

Anonymous said...

Your cards look great!

Kristin said...

How pretty! I love the wording on the last one! Perfect for Christmas :)

Jenna said...

WOW! They are all so amazing. Thanks for sharing, I loved seeing your designs!! Merry Christmas!

Whitney said...

Oh. My. Word.
I love those cards!
Did you make those? If so, you must start a card business!

Jennifer Owens said...

Did you design these? They are fabulous!! I wish I could figure out how to do something like that. Merry Christmas!

Allison said...

First of all, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my card! I always appreciate visitors...then, I got a comment from your friend, Courtney, then I noticed she was from Amarillo and that she mentioned you in her post...so I looked at your profile and it says you are from the Panhandle of TX...small world, cuz I am originally from Hereford! I was born in Amarillo, but raised my whole life in Hereford! How crazy is that! Well, I hope you'll stop by again soon! I'll definitely be back here!

Merry Christmas!

Mulchy Mama said...

All of these are great!

I love the wording and colors on the last one too!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I love these cards!! I had a good laugh about co-workers not needing a picture of you! Loved it! :) Merry Christmas!

Tales of a Peanut said...

Beautiful cards!

Jessica said...

I love all three of your cards. Did you make them yourself? Have a Merry Christmas!

Darla DiStefano said...

Great job on your cards! Have a Merry Christmas!

Janet said...

Tasha, we got your card today and it was great Thank you so much not only did we get a great Christmas Card but now I have a picture of the two of you. Thanks for thinking of us, Have a very Merry Christmas.

Kendra said...

Stopping by on the Christmas card carousel...love those cards!! I have never done a picture card before, but I am thinking next year for sure!!! Merry Christmas!!!