Sunday, May 03, 2009

Weekend Recap...

This wasn't the greatest weekend, but it wasn't the worst either. It is just hard to have a great time when there is other stuff on our minds. Friday, Shawn and I spent the afternoon looking for a dress. Surprisingly it wasn't hard to find one that I liked, the hard part was deciding on which one I wanted. Around 3:30 he took me to my hair appointment. I got a trim and highlights. Megs and LaDez showed up and she ended up getting a trim also. My mom stopped by after work for a few minutes. Afterwards we headed back to the mall only this time, Megs, LaDez, Mom, Dad, and Lacy joined us. I decided on a dress. I love it!!! Afterwards we ate dinner at Applebee's and headed home.

Saturday, I met a few girls from school for lunch. Then we went and got our toes done. After our toes were done, I headed to the mall with two of them, to find shoes for my dress, and accessories for a friend. I found shoes! Lacy met me there and then Shawn called and said he was at the mall. So we ended up finding a shirt, pants, and shoes for him. Then he headed back to my parents house, while Lacy and I went food shopping at Walmart before going to my parents house. Shawn and Dad watched movies & Lacy, Mom, and I chatted until after midnight.

Today has been a pretty lazy day. We got up, went to church, came home, did some laundry, and took very long naps. M'Kambrie came and played with the puppies for about an hour this evening. They are week old today.

I still have no clue where my camera cord is at. I don't have big plans for tomorrow... just getting my bathroom cleaned, study for my art final, and finishing laundry.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: