Have you ever had one of those days, where you have in mind everything you want to get done, but all of that doesn't exactly get done. Well today was one of those days. I went to help clean and I spent most of the day cleaning off a table, literally 5 1/2 hours. Shawn say's that it is a big accomplishment to see the table top for the first time in a few years. I don't know I guess I didn't think it would take that long. So I am happy that we got it done, but yet I am dissappointed because it doesn't feel like I accomplished a whole lot. I didn't realize how much work it was going to take and I am worn out. I think I am going to go to bed after I finish this post. Which is very unusual because I am hardly in bed by 8:30 on a Saturday night or any other night of the week. Well I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Maybe, I will see it more as an accomplishment tomorrow, right now I am just kind of dissappointed, but it is hard to explain why. I am getting really excited about next weekend. I can't wait to see Ken and Lori and the kids. I sure do miss them a lot!! I just hope the weather is good next weekend so it won't take even longer to go visit them.
2 comments:
I understand how frustrating it can be not to get as much done as you plan in your mind. But know I haven't seen the top of that table in at least 16 years and each time I'm over there it seems to be higher and higher. Did you get to under the table?
I got the stuff out from under most of the table, it was the very back part by the wall that I was unable to get to. I couldn't reach it with out crawling underneath the table. And there are several reasons I decided not to do that. I used the broom to reach what I could. By the time I got to the bottom of the table, my alergies had hit and my eyes were burning and I was sneezing and coughing. And spiders and other creatures are not exactly my best friends and I didn't think my stomach could handle much more..... if you get my drift.
Post a Comment