So far it has been great and refreshing to be learning something new. LOL I haven't really learned anything yet today except the bad thing about not having classes at 8:00 in the morning is that when you get here at 10:15 all of the good parking spots are gone and you have to park in the parking lot next to Walmart and walk. Okay, So..... I need the exercise. No, this does not mean that I am going to be here at 8 to get a parking spot. I would rather walk and be able to sleep in for a couple of hours and enjoy my mornings then be at WT at 8:00 in the morning. My 11:00 class was out by 11:20. All he did was pass out the syllabus and go over it and we were dismissed. I wonder if my science teacher will do the same thing this afternoon. Wouldn't that be great. If not I hope they are at least interesting so I am not sitting in a bored class watching the hour and fifty minute class drag by.
Shawn and I looked at the weather for Kansas lastnight and so far it looks good. It is suppose to be very cold, but clear. The clear part was the only thing I really cared about. I can't wait to leave, tomorrow is probably going to drag by until Shawn gets off of work.
Well the good news about tomorrow is that it is Friday, that is right only one more day till PayDay Friday ( well at least for us) and if not for you it's Still Friday and that means the weekend is here and for some it is a three day weekend. I hope everyone enjoys it! That's all for now.
Oh one more thing, I deleted my poll plans because I decided, I will just put up and take down polls when ever I feel like it :)
1 comment:
Hey that is what your bike is for. Tell Shawn to get you a bike rack for your car and put the bike on. So that when you park at Walmart you can ride to School and then ride all over campus and so forth and so on. Love you guys!
Post a Comment