Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Back at work, Seventh Heaven, and Neighbors

Yesterday, was my first day back to work in over a week. It was a very busy day. You would have thought that we had just had a three day weekend and we were working Tuesday's stuff. But we weren't. It made the day go by fast. I like those days, but at the same time I don't. Because it feels like you are never going to get done with the days work. O well. My boss, said that she really missed me last week and that you can tell when I am gone. I asked her if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She said it was good because I was a big asset to the team and I had great work ethics. I thought that was really cool.
Does anyone ever watch seventh heaven? Who would have thought that Lucy would have her baby in the elevator. I thought lastnight's show was cute and all, but come on how many time do you watch a tv show or movie and the woman has her baby in the elevator? I was kind of expecting Mary to show up since Simon did. But she didn't.
Anyways, I do not have my 11:00 class this morning. I really like my classes this semester so I am kind of bummed that we don't have class. However, I think I am going to call around to the schools and get my observation times scheduled. I also have to go get a tb test. I don't think it is suppose to be painful, but not totally sure exactly what they do.
Shawn has started bringing boxes home, so we are fixing to start packing. Our neighbors were fighting again at like 3:30 this morning. I hate it when I am sleeping good and they slam their door and start argueing again. Shawn doesn't seem to mind it, but then again he was also deep away into his sleep snoring. I seen yesterday they had a notice, so maybe just maybe, if the cops are called out again they will be kicked out or maybe it told them to clean up in front of their door. I just think that is rude. I dont think my guests want to be greated with two dog cages full of dog mess when coming to knock on my door. Besides that I do not like to be greated with the smell in the mornings. Well anyways, that is all I have really to talk about and say for now.

So long, until next time!

No comments: