It means that the weather is yucky outside. DUH! LOL When we left the apartment to go to church this morning it was a rain and sleet mix. We walk out of church around 9:15 and we get hit with ice. Fun Fun. Then we head over to another church this morning so that Shawn could meet and talk to a man. (tell you more about that in a second) and when we leave there it is pooring down rain. Hip Hip Hoaray! NOT!!! I guess I should stop complaining about all the rain and thank God for it, because for a while there we were constantly praying for rain. I just wish there was a way for it to rain and snow with the sun shinning brightly outside no gray clouds. Then I would be totally okay with it.
Guess what I did yesterday? I cooked my first eggs. You are probably like what??? I have cooked scrambled eggs before but that was it. I wanted an egg sandwhich for lunch yesterday and so did Shawn but neither one of us knew how to make the eggs for it. So I called my daddyo up because he always makes awesome eggs and I asked him. He laughed, but he did tell me how to do it. I must say that my eggs turned out to be really good. Shawn liked them and so did I. But, I also have to admit that they weren't as great as my dad's eggs. Yesterday, I also did some laundry. Word of advice, never go to long with out doing your laundry. We went two weeks and it was just crazyness. The one good thing about going that long is that you rediscover old sweaters and shirts that you like, but forgot about. Bad thing about is that there are lots of clothes that need to be washed now.
Also yesterday, I went and put all of the pictures that the photographer took from my wedding on to a cd. I was going to post pictures on my blog because I thought it was going to post clear pictures. I do not like the pictures when they post because my face looks all distorted. So what is the point of the picture then? I will probably email people some of the pictures. If they want them. Maybe I can find an online photo album to post them in.
Lets see, o yes, I kind of got bummed out yesterday when I called my sister to see who was going to do her hair and help her get ready for the dance and she said her friend. You see, I have pretty much always done her hair and helped her get ready. However, I was not bummed for long because I was able to stop by her friend's house and see her hair. Jasmin (sorry if I misspelled) did an awesome job. From reading Meghan's blog it sounds like she had a fun time. I do hope she gets out of Mr. Scott's class. I honestly think he is a perv and should be fired!!! Go Meghan for kicking him. oops did I say that? Surprised she didn't get in trouble.
Okay so on to the big news well sorta.... I think my making eggs for the first time this weekend is the highlight. But this is very important too! So anyway... here it goes. Lastnight as Shawn, Ryan, and I were driving to the apartment from walmart around 10:00 lastnight. Shawn gets a call from Kevin. (He did the reading of the verses at our wedding) and said that a member of his church is looking to hire someone. This guy does stuff with refregiration. Like refrigerators and ice machines and stuff. The start out pay is great, the benefits are awesome and he will send them to school to get all the cerftication and the pay will be even better. People just don't call you up offering you a job. So we went to Kevin's church this morning so Shawn could talk to this guy. The guy is very interested in Shawn. The Company is a Christian based company so that is always good and they are well known from Amarillo down to Dallas. So they are never with out work. However, Shawn is still interested in the Prision Guard thing too. So lastnight before we went to bed Shawn and I sat down and talked about it and he said that he really wanted to get back in to a field and work with his hands because he loves working with his hands. I can understand why, he loved working for ISR in Florida and he misses it. Opportunities like this just do not come around. So I do not know what God has instore for us?? I was thinking maybe the prision guard thing is taking so long because God knew that this was going to come about. I think after talking to the guy this morning Shawn really wants to do it. So if you could just pray for Shawn right now that would greatly be appreciated. Sorry if this sounds confusing. Maybe because it is confusing me, maybe not confusing but very unexpected. I will find out more tomorrow.
Shawn's Grandma Mary left this morning. Hopefully, she will find out more about moving there that way she can let Shawn and I know soon. That way we will know what to expect. However, I have a peace about all of that. I prayed along time ago when I was so worried about all of this and that day I found something out about stressing. So I gave it all to God and I know everything will be okay.
Lets see.. what else has happened since the last time I posted. O yes, hearing my brother's voice in the living room reminded me that Ryan did decide to play baseball this season. I kind of knew that he was going to in the end. I think we all did, but I will have to admit sometimes I didn't think he was. Sometimes, I think the baseball season can get just as cold as the football season around here. It starts in February and that is when we get most of our snow. I still have not met his girlfriend. I was going to this morning after church but she had to go to work. Hmmm... would it be weird if I showed up to her job and asked for her? Just playing. I would never do that. She seems pretty nice to my brother. I just don't like the fact that everyone else has met her except me. Well not everyone because Shawn and some of you still have not met her. Speaking of that makes me think that Meghan is crushing big time on Genaro. Don't kill me Meghan but I had to say that. Your blog gives it away. I believe you said I am going to have to talk with him. Or something along those lines. It made me laugh. Maybe he will stick around until August and he can ask you out on your 16th b-day. :) anyways, I don't have much else to say, but I did find a verse that I really like in the B-I-B-L-E. So, I shall end with that.
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save, He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Good Day! Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment