Has anyone been paying attention to Calvin and Hobbs the last few days? Just wondering. I think the last few days have been really cute! Well I need to finish getting ready for school!
Toodles~
Update: 10:24 am
Since this post was so short I decided to add to it. Surprisingly I do not have math homework tonight :). I just added a new class to my schedule tomorrow. I didn't realize that I could take it, until yesterday. I thought I had to be further along, but then I was told a way to by pass that. So now I am also taking Theories of Multiple Disabilities T TH from 9:30 to 10:45. It is in the same class and same teacher as my other special education class. Now I am off to the book store to go get the books for that class! I am so greatful for ACE if not I would have had to come up with 500.00 for books this semester and money for 2 calculators. Well thats all for now.
Toodles~
1 comment:
I've been reading them....I agree too cute.
Post a Comment