Thursday, August 04, 2005

Please Pray

We found out on monday that our neighbor's 7 week old puppy just died of parvo. They went a head and tested their other two dogs and they came up negative. But yesterday Mickey started acting really weird and then this morning he wasn't eating or doing anything. He would just sit there, he wouldn't come running to us or anything. I ended up calling Shawn when I got home around 11 and he took Mickey to the vet. Mickey tested positive but it was very light so the vet said that he has a great chance to over come it. We have to give him 1/2 cup of pedilight every hour, the two medicines the doctor gave us, and to stop his diarrhea we have to give him 15 ml of kapectate and he can only have chicken broth to eat all of this for the next three days. Minnie so far is fine. So please pray for Mickey!

that's all for now!

oops a couple of quick notes: Don't forget to vote on the poll. And the running thing came from prevention magazine and I am very sore. Last night I made 6 reps before my knee started acting out and then I did a fast paced walk after that. Shawn did all of them and Lacy did about 7 or 8. Shawn and I are trying to think of a place to run this weekend, it is suppose to rain all weekend. Also next week is an increase in running time.

3 comments:

OMH said...

Lord we lift up this creature of yours. Micky needs you right now. Please heal his puppy body. Please be with Shawn and Tasha as they are worried about this Dog that has been such a blessing and was nothing less than a gift from you. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Oh that poor puppy... Hang in there.

OMH said...

SAD DAY - Micky has gone to doggie heaven. 8/5

We love you guys and are praying for you.