Saturday, August 13, 2005

Poll Results and More

Okay first thing first! Which of the following rides would be your first choice? 38% said a raft down the Colordao River, 25% said a a carriage in Paris, 25% also said a hot air ballon in Switzerland, and the remaining 12% said a ferrari on the Autobahn. So what would be your second choice?

There really isn't anything new to report on. It rained a lot yesterday, which was really nice. I had an interview on Thursday with Buckners. It looks very promising. They are suppose to call me on tuesday if everything checks out! I don't see why it wouldn't check out. We don't have much planned for this weekend. I think tonight we are going to go to this young couples thing. I think it will be fun. Oh ya, speaking of that, I need to go to the store and get to baking. I told them I would bring dessert! Oh I know what I have been wanting to ask. Does anyone watch big brother? Just curious.

Toodles!!

No comments: