I got the job at Buckners!!! Depending on paper work, I could start as early as this Thursday! If not I will be starting next week! One awesome thing about it is, that I figured the pay would be around mininum wage if not a little bit more, but I was wrong! I am going to make a little more than what I was making at AIG, except I will not have to put up with certain things. I know every job has it's problems and complaints but I don't think anything could be as bad as my last year was there. I am so happy. I am trying to keep myself from bouncing off the walls! :) Well just thought I would let you know. Kind of weird how the last two days have been. Trust me though I don't mind it at all! I would love to have a week of nothing but good news. God is sooo great!
Toodles~
2 comments:
WOO HOO!
I'm in Awe over how God is guiding y'all down the exact paths that will fulfill his plans! Congrats on the job - you will be awesome I have no doubt!
Post a Comment