Today was a pretty good day, I am just exhausted and I have a headache. For some reason these last couple of weeks, I have been getting a headache around 5 and 6:00. I have no idea why tyllenol, alieve, and advil are not even helping. My first day at work was filled with filling out lots of paper work. If I didn't know how to initial or sign my name before today, I do now! The kids were great. Some of them were already trying to scheme on me. I guess they think because I am new, that I don't know all of their rules. I found out, I am actually taking a guy I went to school with's position. He is leaving to go do an internship. Anyway, the other staff members told me that today was about the craziest that it would get since we were shorthanded by 2 other staff members. For the first part of the afternoon, I helped all of the kids with homework. Then the second half I was in the computer room helping kids with games and getting on and off the internet. 3 to 6:30 flew by really fast.
I don't know if I told you or not, but Shawn has his interview with the police academy on Sept. 1 st. So please being praying and thinking about him. Well now it is off to read chapter one of my chemistry book. I got some tips from a friend in my class today. She pretty much told me to read and take my own notes from the chapters in the book. She also told me that Dr. K was just begining that gets worse. All I said was O great! Lucky me! but I know I can get through it! Then it is on to biology and then earth science and then I will be done with all of the sciences.
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment