I am so glad its snowing...for one it means no chemistry tomorrow! :) I feel bad for Shawn....his uniform coat does not fit him at all. It barely goes to my wrists so you can only imagine how short the arms are on Shawn. Anyway, he got home late for lunch tonight because he ended up spending the last two hours out in the blustery cold and snow, he has his long johns on, and he was wearing his gloves but he looked like an icicle when he walked in the door. I felt bad...but hey he has been talking about how he couldn't wait to work in the snow. He decided not to go for swat... he said he wants to get done with school. He talked with someone about it and they said they understood. Yesterday while I was in class, he went and talked to an advisor in the criminal justice dept. I had no idea, until he was talking about only having 1 1/2 semesters until he could transfer over. I said transfer to where and he said here, and I thought he was talking about transfering to the canyon pd. I know silly blonde moment for me.
Our tree is all nice and decorated. This morning/afternoon, Shawn, put the lights up on the out side of the house (that was before the temp dropped and snow came a blowing in).
I love this time of year, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just hate the commercialization of it all. Hopefully I can get some pictures up of the tree soon. I will probably take them tomorrow.
So lastnight, Shawn said that he wants to have Christmas Tradition(s). We talked about some... like what our families did when we were kids, but he really wants to come up with something original I guess? So my question is are there any traditions that you started, that werent really passed on or changed up? like something kind of original? Does this even make since?
Anywhooo....I think I am going to go put on some warm pjs and watch some tv. I have some shows to catch up on.
2 comments:
I assume that he meant transferring to WT from AC.
Does the department furnish his Coat or is it a purchase on your own item?
nope the pd furnishes the coat...they just don't have any more. I think they are working on putting it in the budget? not sure though?
Post a Comment