Monday, December 18, 2006

ah the Holidays! Such a warm feeling! :)

Wow this is my 302 post. Just noticed that sorry. Anyway, so how did I end the semester..... I ended with all A's! Normally I end up with a b in a class but not this semester. I am so proud of me!
Not much going on here. Thursday was my mom's birthday and she was off. So after I took my final Shawn and I headed over to my parents house. Shawn stayed at the house to take a "nap". My dad ordered flowers but wasn't sure if my mom was going to be home since she planned on spending the day christmas shopping. Anyway my mom and I spent the whole day shopping and then we went to Megs eye appointment. That dr. was something else. Anyway my dad got back in town around 7ish so went out to eat and then went and looked at Christmas lights. I had lots of fun spending time with them, I just wished Shawn didn't have to work. lol Anyway I stayed the night, then Friday morning, mom and I hit up a shopping center. We saw lots of cool stuff and had a very expensive cookie. Well we didn't pay for the cookie we just asked a price for a dozen and it was double the price Ihad in my mind, but it was a good cookie. lol
Saturday night, after I got off work Shawn and I went bowling with a guy he works with and his girlfriend. I lost but it was lots of fun. I have gone bowling before but it is with people that are very competive and I am not the best bowler and I joke around about it, and anyway I never really had fun bowling before. We tried to go look at Christmas lights but since it was after midnight a lot of them were already off.
We did go and look at lights lastnight with the same people. I was tired but it was fun.
Shawn and I baked this morning. Now he is taking a nap before he goes to work. It is all cold and gloomy outside. I think there is a chance of snow. I would like it if I didnt have to be at work in an hour. And guess what today is my day to do Short shift. Which means I will be outside. But after today I will be off for the next two days and no school!
I don't know if I mentioned it or not but Shawn finally has his own patrol car. It has to be parked in the drive way and accessable at all times, so it kind of gets annoying switching the cars around, but I guess that's life! :) Anyway, I better go finish getting ready for work!

I found these and they made me laugh, I am actually surprised that I haven't came across this movie, this year.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

OMH said...

So how did Shawn do on his finals? I'm very proud of your all A finish! That's my favorite Christmas Movie EVER!

You'll shoot your eye out!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tash !! I am so proud of you.

I really enjoyed our time together, wish we could do that more often.

Love ya lots :)