Happy Blog anniversery to me! lol
Finally yesterday afternoon we got a phone call on Copper. Such a relieved feeling to have him back home!
Christmas was awesome this year. Finally a full day I got to spend with the family. Shawn and I recieved lots of gifts this year. My favorite is our microwave that we got. It is red and black and best of all, it goes with my chef stuff. It is soooo cute in my kitchen! Another item that I got was a Chef Santa. I was looking in November and the beginning of December, but I couldn't ever find any Santa Chef stuff. I did find a few items online but they were to expensive. Anyway, so I was really excited about that too. I never thought I would get excited over kitchen stuff, but I guess I have shown myself otherwise.
Christmas night Megs came and stayed the night with us, then on Monday my parents came up to get her and they had supper here. It was fun! Saturday, Shawn's cousins, aunt, uncle, and grandparents will be here for lunch. Shawn and I are making Spaghetti.
There really isnt much else going on besides working. Shawn worked his first sucide lastnight. I guess they got the call around 2 this morning. Anyway, I woke up around 7 this morning and saw he wasn't home yet, I just assumed he went to breakfast with the guys. He got home around 7:30 and just said he spent all night working a bloody sucide. Talk about a gross image. It didnt keep him from falling asleep. Once his head hit his pillow he was out. I on the other hand was laying there wondering why this guy commited sucide and what the scene must have looked like. I eventually just got up.
I finally have some pics.... that include coppers first snow, the ice snow/storm, and coppers return yesterday. Shawn and I forgot to take the camera with us to Amarillo on Christmas. I will have to get some pics from my mom or sis.
2 comments:
Glad you had a good Christmas! Boy I wish I could come with the rest of my family on Saturday :( but hey can't have everything we want.
Copper & Minnie in the snow was sweet. Copper has wider through the chest than I imagined. Wow he's gonna be a big dog, or is he fully grown?
Seeing the pictures remind me of WHY I like living in Florida during the Winter :)
We have not had any snow except a sprinkling in NOvember. Kyle is very anxious since he got a sled for Christmas.
Post a Comment