Friday, December 29, 2006

people

I just vented on my myspace blog... just because it was the nearest one to vent to! lol I just don't understand people how they say one thing and do another. I was just going through some of my old posts and this seems to be a constant with a few people in my life. I think I am throwing in the towel and calling it quits. I am tired of wasting time and energy on these people. That doesn't mean they can't be apart of my life because obviously they will be. All, I know is I am no longer going to lose sleep over stupid crap. I actually love the life that Shawn and I have here. I love the fact that we have made friends with people here. I remember when we first moved here, I was miserable because i didn't have a job, I wasn't in school at the time, and I really didn't know that many people. Well since then, I am happy and I think this move has done nothing but strengthen mine and Shawn's relationship. I don't know if some people just didn't expect us to make a life here or what...but surprise we did. Don't get me wrong, I miss my family and all of my A-town friends like crazy...but this move has also showed me which friends really care about me and my husband. In fact, this move has not only strengthened mine and Shawn's relationship, but also my relationship with family and friends. Anyway it is late and I am spent. We are suppose to get some snow...I just hope it doesn't ruin our lunch on Saturday. I am really looking forward to everyone coming up. Oh and Twila I wish you could come too....

oh yea I am celebrating my b-day for a week this year lol! Shawn has to work the weekend of my b-day so my b-day party is going to be on the 13th. And I will celebrate until the the big day....after all a person only turns 23 once in their life. lol. I love love love birthdays!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend!

1 comment:

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

I was just telling Mom and Dad how awesome it is that you guys have fully embraced life there! We were also talking about the fact that you are 100% behind Shawn in all that he does. I even find myself fight RC over things in his job and I need to take lessons from you in totally embracing my husbands job.
Thank you for loving my brother the way you do. I am truely proud to call you my sis in law!!!!!!!!!!!