Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


    Something new to do....


    1. The last time I lost my temper I stubbed my toe on the entertainment center!
    2. Wind is what I'm fed up with!
    3. The next book I'd like to read is You Matter More Than You Think: What A Woman Needs to Know about the Difference She Makes .
    4. The semester ending is what I'm looking forward to.
    5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, umm... shut, lock the door, and throw away the key?!
    6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was an Ulta catalog with my reward level.
    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include working on school stuff and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!

    You can participate too just go here

    2 comments:

    Janet said...

    Oooh I hate losing my temper and hurting myself at the same time!

    Enjoy your weekend and thanks for playing :-)

    Anonymous said...

    It's nice to "meet" you. I love your blog...you scrap and you're a Christian! Thanks for visiting my homeschooling blog...it's nice to know that people who don't even have kids stumble on it sometimes!
    TTYS - Sniz