I guess that is the word to describe what I am feeling. There are some nights where it doesn’t bother me that Shawn has to work and then there are those like tonight where I hate it. Why? Because when he is here, I don’t have to address some of my thoughts and feelings. Maybe that just sounds crazy, because he doesn’t even have to be in the same room with me, and I just don’t think about things or feel as stressed. But, tonight, it seems like whatever room I go to in the house or whatever I do (dishes, laundry, take a bath) I can’t quit thinking about things. I am stressed out over finishing my behavior analysis paper, power point, finals, and some other personal stuff. I present my behavior analysis project on Wednesday, but before that class I have a final in my other class. Anyway, I came across this during a crying session… Philippians 4:6-7, “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” I believe HE has spoken to me tonight.
1 comment:
You know I am at the other end of a phone any time you need to vent, cry, or talk........I love you!
BTW He hasn't just spoken to you through this verse - He also used you and this blog to remind me that I should be seeking His peace and stop worring about things!
I know you will do a great job on all your classes - call anytime you want......
Post a Comment