And I am wore out. I have so much to get done and in a little amount of time. Tonight I have my art final (woohoo!). Yesterday, I got a call to see if I wanted to sub for an inclusion pre-k class in the morning and PPCD in the afternoon starting tomorrow until the end of the year. Of course I said yes! It made my week a little bit more busier, but it will be worth it in the end.
I was going to write something else...but it has slipped my mind. I need to study a little bit more for my art final anyways.
Oh...I wish the weather would make up its mind. First it said Saturday would be in the 80's, then 70's, and yesterday it was 90 and now it is back in the low 70's. I would like a warm pretty day or at least evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment