Monday, May 04, 2009

Working out

At first I wasn't so sure about getting up at 4:45 in the morning to be at the gym by 5, but I am beginning to like it. I love having my work out done. It is one less thing to try and squeeze in the later in the day. Plus, I like the attitudes of those around me in the morning. Sometimes the people in the evening aren't as friendly.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I thought doing a workout video at night was good. But 5 am ?? That's commitment girl!

Because of Love said...

Hey there! I am so sorry that it has taken me this long to stop by and say hi. I am so glad that you have started to follow my blog. It is always great to make new friends! I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Oh, and great job on the working out. A few months ago I did a boot camp at 6am and it was so nice to get it done. Now I am back to DVDs during nap time. You are right, if people are up that early they are the real deal.