Wednesday, May 06, 2009

ugh

So I had a whole post typed up, my computer decided to give me an error, and blogger did not save it in the drafts. I was looking forward to this week and now I really just want it all to be over with. I am exhausted, a cry baby, and an emotional wreck. I thought I was doing a good job remaining strong...but tonight I really broke down over something that shouldn't even really be a big deal or a big surprise. Oh well... I wish I could share more... but I can't. Maybe in a few days.

Subbing went great today. I sub tomorrow and then on Friday, Shawn and I are going on a field trip to help the teacher I was with my first 6 weeks of student teaching. It should be lots of fun... my only concern with that is ending up with a farmer's tan lol.

1 comment:

OMH said...

Sunscrene might help against the farmers tan......

As for the emotional - you are going through some high stress areas, Graduation, accepting a new job .... reaching the end of a long journey via the previous two items and these are just the areas I know of.... hang in there - I'm praying for you. Hoping to get to spend some time with you guys while we are there...quality time not the hectic craziness of this weekend!

Love you!