Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What's new...

I graduated on Saturday! My party was fabulous and lots of fun!!! I will upload pictures later!

This has been such an exciting week for me, lets just say as a first year teacher for next year I feel like I hit the jackpot!!! Even though I will be in a portable for the first half of the year... I will have a brand new classroom with furniture and other things I have picked out. Then yesterday the other PPCD teacher and I were told we could order almost $60,000.00 worth of stuff and we aren't done ordering yet. While exciting, this week has also been very crazy! They are moving us to a different school Friday. We have been teaching out of boxes this week and probably will continue the first half of next week.

Well I am off to meet a friend at the track!

Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments: