Yes it is snowing. It was not snowing when I left Amarillo this morning, however on my way in to Canyon it started to snow and is still snowing. My eleven o'clock class got out early today. Dr. Thomas was not feeling to well. He sat down in a chair the whole time he was trying to lecture. I felt bad for him. Our first exam is coming up in that class. Fun Fun. Just kidding. I do have some homework to get done that he assigned us. However, I will probably do that a little bit later. My head is all stuffed up this morning. I can barely pay attention to one thing. It's like one of those days when some one is talking to you and you are looking at them but you have no idea what they just said. Ever had one of those? I just feel like driving home and curling up on the couch and snoozing for a while. However, since we did not have physics last week I think, I should attend class today. It will probably be one of those days where you have to cram 3 days of stuff in to one class period. I sure hope not though. Maybe we will only go for an hour today. A little bit of an update on Shawn. Yesterday, he pretty much got the refridgeration repairing job ( that is what I am going to call it because I do not know the actual name or what they do) if he wants it. Then when we got home lastnight and checked the mail, he had papers from the prision saying that he got the job and to report to work on the 17th or if he declines mail in the paper. So Shawn has a week or a little more to decide what he wants to do. I just think God is calling Shawn to the repair job. I guess I look at all the little things. Like Shawn isn't even looking for a job and this opportunity just came out of the blue. Besides who calls your house on a Saturday night asking if you want to work for them?? I trust that God will lead us into making the right decision. Well that is all I can think of for right now. I am going to go grab me a bite to eat and then head to physics.
Oh ya, Please post on the comment board what you think of my new picture flikr thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment