Monday, February 07, 2005

...

I figured since it has been a few days that I should post something on my blog, I just havent quite figured out what yet. I am off work today, which is always good, but I have so many things that I have to do that part of me just wants to go crawl back in bed, but what will that accomplish? I know absolutley nothing. I have my first major physics test tomorrow. I think I will do fine, but I have been up studying for it since 8 this morning and decided I needed a break.
Shawn and I have been really busy this last week. For those of you that don't know why it is because we are cleaning up his grandma's house and lets just say it is a lot of work and leave it at that. We have accomplished alot. I just don't think that Shawn and I forsure knew what exactly we were getting ourselves in to. I think Friday night when we left there we were both ready to just say forget it. But I prayed about it for most of the day on Saturday and on Sunday. Shawn and I talked and we both feel like in a way we are being called to do this and sometimes it is just hard but you have to suck it up and do it. I think that if God didn't want us there he wouldn't give us peace about it ya know. Like I know it is a lot of work and it was starting to get very over whelming, but lastnight I went over there with Lacy and I just seen a whole knew outlook and realized that we have gotten a lot accomplished. I think it helped not going over there on Saturday. I just have a feeling that everything is going to be okay and work out. I think when you are not trusting God fullfledged then you are going to get stressed and overwhelmed but when you do trust him it may seem overwelming at times but not near as much if you are trying to handle it with out God in the picture. Sorry if it is so confusing to understand, it is just hard to put in to words.
For those of you that do not know Shawn decided to take the job with HOST. He will start with them on Feb. 14. His last day with Elliott Russell is on the 10. Well, I don't know much else to say so I think I am going to go fix something for lunch, clean up the apt, ( it has been a little neglected because of being gone everynight) , study physics a little bit more, and then head off to Grandma Mary's house.

No comments: