Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines Day

62% of you like valentines day and 38% of you don't like valentines day. I happen to like valentines day. Mine was pretty good. Although, I did not like it being on a Monday. I can't wait until next monday when I get to sleep in. OR at least I hope I do. Shawn's first day at his new job was yesterday. He seems to like it a lot. I am glad. Hopefully my job will start going better. la de da if not I will find a new one. Shawn's sister Nyki is coming up from the Dallas area today. She is bringing Rylee. So excited. I think Rylee is one of the cutest little baby girls ever. Maybe later I can post a pic of her. Anyway, Nyki is going to help us finish cleaning Grandma's house. We have came a long way and we are almost done. I think we are going to get the bug people out there this weekend to spray. Or at least I hope we are. I don't really have a lot to talk about right now. I took an essay test this morning for my special needs class. I surprised myself and was remembering a lot of stats and other numbers. I think I did great. Shawn helped me study lastnight. He is the best at that. I think tonight I am going to go to walmart with mom to buy mini blinds so we can take down those curtains, hopefully brightn the place up some more. Well I have like15 minutes to get to physics and I need to stop and get me a bottle of water. Hope everyone's week is going well. Hopefully this week will go faster than last.

No comments: