Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Do I have a right to be mad?

Okay, so today I am off work for like no particular reason and I am mad. Shawn is sick today and he has been throwing up since 9:30 lastnight and so I didn't exactly get a good night's sleep. So when the alarm went of this morning I had to drag myself out of bed and in to the shower. So I get ready for work and by this time I am in a better mood. Then I get to work around 7:45 sit at my desk and begin to work. Then the next thing, I know, my boss comes up to me and goes what are you doing here today, I have you down for a floater for today, and I said no I took a floater Monday, She said I know I have you down for both days, and I was like um.. okay? So I said well I will just use it for another time and she said once you schedule your floater days you can't change them, you can only change your vacation days and I said well I don't think I scheduled it, she said well I marked you down on the calendar. So then I said well what do you want me to do, she said well you can work today and keep floater on your time sheet, and I was like well that doesn't sound like a good deal and she said exactly that is why you should just leave. So I was like okay, so I left. I just think it is ridiculous, that I couldn't change it and I didn't even know that was a rule, so I feel like today is a wasted floater day. I think Shawn is happy because some one is home to take care of him. Not that I don't want to be home, but if I would have known that she put me down for today too, last week when I scheduled a floater for Monday, I would have not gotten up and I could have still been sleeping. So, I am mad. See Monday, when I took my floater, I had it planned because I knew that I had a big physics test coming up on Tuesday so I used the day to do laundry, take care of Meghan, and study. It worked out very well. I might just go ahead and go over to Grandma Mary's house and clean some, but I don't like being there by myself. I am afraid something will fall on top of me.
Oh ya, I think I did very well on my physics test. I have an essay test to take for my exceptional children class on Tuesday. fun! fun! Well thats all for now. Oh ya, if you play the chocolate bar game put on the comments board what level you got to, please. Thanks,

I figured since my post is mainly negativity that I should post some positive things,
1) The sun is out today
2) God loves me!
3) I have people that love me
4) I have people to love
5) 2 more days till Friday
6) Mary's house is getting closer and closer to being clean
7) I can take a nap now
8) and everything else I missed ............................................

No comments: