Sunday, February 27, 2005

Saturday and Sunday

Just thought, I would take a break from homework and tell about our weekend.
Yesterday Morning I woke up not feeling well at all, so I did not know if I was going to be able to make it to Curves or not. But, in the end I went with my mom and it ended up making me feel better. Later on in the afternoon, Shawn, Mary, Meghan, Mom, and I all went to Sams. Believe it or not yesterday, I sampled some steak that they had and it was yummy. Meghan and Shawn were like did she just really say this steak was good? Shawn is still teasing me about it. So maybe I do like steak, it all just depends on how it is cooked. Last night Shawn and I went to the movies with some friends. We went to go see Man Of The House. It was a good movie. It made all of us laugh.
This morning Shawn and I overslept and did not make it to our church so we went with Mary. It was nice. Then we went out to lunch with Mary and one of her friends. Afterthat Shawn and I dropped Mary back off at the house and headed to the apartment to finish cleaning and make sure we got everything. Now we are finally back home and I am glad. Shawn and I are not feeling good today. I know what my reason is, not sure of Shawn's, but it maybe his sinus' or something. Shawn and Mary are watching the Dukes of Hazzard. I think it is the first season, I am not sure. I am not really in the mood to watch tv. Well I need to finish my physics homework.

Toodles!

No comments: