Thursday, February 17, 2005
Tomorrow Is Friday :)
Good News! Good News! Tomorrow is Friday and that means I Have a three day weekend coming up! :) Also really exciting news today is that Mary found out that all of her stuff was accepted and she can move. I knew that she would, but part of me, you know the part that likes to throw the what if's in to your mind, did do that a couple of times. Okay maybe more than a couple. Anyway, I feel bad, because I wasn't able to work over there tonight. When I left school this afternoon, I was not feeling good. Most of the time I post a blog in between classes when I have 2 hours to kill. Not today, I actually went and took a nap in my car. That is really not like me. Then I came home and slept on the couch, I scared Shawn too, because I wasn't picking up the cell phone or the house phone. I was just sleeping that good. I didn't get that much sleep last night. But now after a hot bath, I can breath again and I am starting to feel like my normal self again. I also missed out on Nyki's chili tonight. I told Shawn to bring me some I wonder if he will remember? Nyki has helped us out alot and Rylee is just so darn cute! Hmm... do you think Jermey would notice if I kidnapped them and made them stay in Amarillo. LOL Just kidding! I will just be sad to see them go Saturday morning. But I won't be able to pout for long because I think we are going to start moving stuff in Saturday afternoon. I just want to give a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has helped us out. You do not know how much we appreciate it. So Thank You! Oh yea, I signed up today in class to start working with the Special Olympics over the summer. That should be fun, plus I have to get some observation hours in before I can even start a class. Well I don't have much else to say and I need to do my devo and head off to bed. Don't forget to vote on my new poll. Oh ya, one more thing, I am very proud of my lil sis in taking a stand. Well so long for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment