Thursday, February 24, 2005

hmm....

So I thought that I should post a blog today since my last post was so short. I was blessed to sleep in this morning. I didn't have my special needs class today. I wish I didn't have physics today. That class is starting to get boring. I think it just depends on what kind of mood he is in. Some days it is really fun and other days it is just UGH.
Lastnight, my mom and I went to work out at Curves. I love that place. If you have one near you I would recomend joining. You are through working out and stretching in 30 minutes, you don't feel like people are watching you, and it is very reasonably priced. Mom and I are going again tonight. FUN FUN. Believe it or not it makes working out fun. :)
Mary is suppose to be back sometime tomorrow. Shawn and I can't wait to see how she reacts when she walks through the door. I hope she approves. I think she will love what we have done.
I can't wait until spring break. I will have a break from school and work. That is always nice. I am hoping that Shawn and I can go and see Jermey, Nyki, and Rylee one of those weekends. It was so much fun having Nyki and Rylee here last weekend. On Friday we took Rylee to get her ears pierced. She did awesome! Believe it or not, She is even cuter than before. She is such a good baby.
Well I don't have much else to say.
So Toodles!!!

No comments: