Sunday, September 25, 2005

Another one has gone by

This weekend was a fun one for the most part, but as always it has gone by way too fast! Friday night, Shawn and I went to the drive in and watched the Exorcism of Emily Rose. If you really know me, then you know I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies. Some of the kids at work were laughing at me. They were telling me some of the scary movies that they have watched or wanted to see and I would say that 95% of the movie titles that they said, I have not watched and have no desire to watch. But anyway, that movie wasn’t that scary just a little freaky on parts. We didn’t stay for Cave because I had a headache. On Saturday we went to both football games and both PD and WT won their games. I am proud of WT this year they are still undefeated, what a big difference from these past years! I have another dreadful chemistry test tomorrow. I have been studying for it most of the day. I did stop to watch the first part of Extreme Home Makeover and I also found a new template. I think I always cry when that comes on. I am fixing to go watch all of the other shows I missed tonight. Well that’s all for now Folks! Hope all of you enjoyed your weekend!

Tootles~ badoodles~

No comments: