This stormy/rainy weather is making me sleepy, but I can't take a nap today. Instead, I need to study for my chemistry test. This weekend has been a great weekend! Friday night we went to an awesome football game! I don't think I have ever been to a football game where it stayed zero to zero all 4 quarters. The Dons won it in OT 8 to 6! Way to go Dons! You can read about the game at http://amarillo.com/stories/091005/hss_2754992.shtml. My favorite part from the article has to be, "In a game in which both teams refused to give an inch, in which both teams put out more hits than MTV shows in a week, Palo Duro and Tascosa decided this OT thriller by an inch."
Anyway, Shawn and I got our new washer and dryer yesterday. I love it! For the first time in my life I want to do laundry, I doubt that will last very much longer though :). This morning we went to church and we also went in to a new Sunday school class, they are studying Romans. I liked it a lot and Shawn seemed to really enjoy it also. This afternoon, I have been studying for my chemistry test and Shawn has been yelling at the tv (football). In about an hour we are going over to my mom's house for Ryan's b-day. He turned 19 today. Thats about it, o ya don't forget to play the trivia game!
No comments:
Post a Comment