So, I am done with my chemistry test! I think I might have made an A on this test. This morning, I was thinking that I probably would bomb it real bad. I wanted to wake up early and study a little bit more for the test, but the alarm didn’t go off and so I was pretty much running late all morning. I always hate it when I my Mondays start off like this, but needless to say I went in, got the test, and started on it and I think I got most of it. There were like two things I couldn’t remember. Who knows maybe I guess right on them. Anyway, now that that is over maybe I can enjoy the rest of this Monday. Well I need to finish printing off the study guide for our next chemistry test and then head to work. Happy Monday all!
Toodles~
1 comment:
Congrats on the Chem. Test and I hope you did make an A. I should write an ODE to how great I think you are. But instead here's a chear.
Go TASHA GO TASHA
TASHA TASHA she's our girl
She faces life in a whirl
With all stressful things she sees
She faces life like it's a breeze.
Go TASHA GO TASHA
I do appreciate the fact that with every change in your life - be it school new jobs - moving etc..... You seem to just deal with it and do what you can to make it easier. I love you!
Post a Comment