Okay since my last post, gas has gone up a little bit as to be expected, I have to say though I haven't seen it up or over 4 dollars a gallon, but who knows maybe by tommorrow it will be. I think it is just panic, but at the same time, I see the reason that it will go up with the shutting down of plants. By the way on Sunday, I filled up my car for 2.41 a gallon. And now it has jumped about 30 cents. Crazy-azy! On the way back from school this morning all of text scrolling highways signs were telling the hurricane evacuees to head to the civic center. When I drove by the civic center it looked full, but that could be from all of the volunteers.
Shawn and I really don't have that much going on this weekend as usual. I have to study for another chemistry test (fun-fun I know :( !) We are also planning on going to the PD homecoming game tomorrow and then we are going to the WT game, that is if it is a home game which I am pretty sure it is. Oh, I will get pictures of the floor as soon as we get batteries for the camera. Oh something else I forgot to include in the last post was about my crazy dream I had. I had a dream that Shawn had pushed me out in to the middle of a stage while a veggie tale musical was going on, except I was in my pjs and my hair was a mess. And in the front of the stage my parents along with Shawn and his parents were like trying to get me to dance and sing along. They were like Come on Tasha you can do it and like they had big smiles and talking to me like I was 2 or something. Very crazy, So ya I don't know what that was all about. The other thing I forgot to post about was a few prayer requests that I have and that they are:
1) That Shawn finds some kind of night time job before school starts. Home depot still looks very promising but they are still on a hiring freeze, so even if we could get something until they go off of the freeze.
2) My friend Autumn just pray for strength and peace right now. Reagan seems to be doing okay, I think she goes to the doctor on Monday for another dye test.
3) that I pass my chemistry by the way I made an 89 on the other one. I just wanted to take my test grade and show it to her but I didn't.
Oh about chemistry, I will tell you the latest thing that happened to me, which happened on Monday. So she told us that we could eat in the class as long as it wasn't during lab, so I was starving and decided to go get a 4 piece nugget from Chickfila. Well it was like 10 minutes tell class was suppose to start and I was almost done with them. She walks in to the class room and goes I smell Chicken. ( She is like using a stupid voice and saying it out loud) Then she goes it smells like chickfila. Then she goes on about how people think that just because it is chicken that it is better for you but it is really not. So then she goes on to this Trans Fat lecture for the first 45 minutes of class. She ended with don't feed your kids peanut butter and jelly unless you have zero transfat peanut butter. So on Wednesday in class this girl came walking in and she has some kind of ice cream sundae thing so she went up to her and asked her what kind of ice cream it had and she went on about a big spill over ice cream and frozen yogurt. So needless to say, no matter how hungry I am I will never ever eat anything in that class room. Well I need to get to work!
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment