Hmm... I don't know about all of you, but my week seemed to be dragging. I am so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY! This afternoon has been crazy! Since yesterday, people have been going on about the gas prices going up because of Rita. I know I have many people that care about me because of all of the phone calls I have recieved, especailly today. So after talking to my sister in law I decided that I should call Shawn and ask him about coming and getting my car when he got off work and filling it up for me because of all of this talk. Well he just happened to be at the main office at Tootn Totum, and Shawn asked them what they know about raising prices and the guy pretty much told him your better filling up this afternoon because they were told between 4 and 5 dollars a gallon. YUCK! Well needless to say my car has a full tank again. Thanks for all of the phone calls :) ! I feel kind of lonely at home tonight with out Shawn. He is out working at Chickfila (spell check that one) he is doing and uninstall, since they are putting new flooring in, but he has to be back at 5:30 am to reinstall it. I guess it isn't an easy ice machine either. Which I guess this is how it will be for the most part for the next 6 months. I heard on the news today that all of the hotels are booked and that they opened up the civic center again. I guess the civic center will be used for the elderly. But as I am listening to Fox News it looks like Rita is changing her path just a little bit but it will still hit somewhere on the Texas coast. Well looky there Shawn is home so I am going to go!
Toodles~
2 comments:
I'm looky(ing) but I don't see Shawn are you sure he's home? Crazy times - crazy prices.
I'm looky(ing) but I don't see Shawn are you sure he's home? Crazy times - crazy prices.
Post a Comment