Sunday, September 18, 2005

hmm... not to busy of a weekend

This was a pretty laid back weekend for us, not much to talk about. Lets see Saturday, we cleaned the house up and then Saturday evening we put new tile like stuff down in the kitchen. I absolutley love it, it was kind of spur of the moment thing, we originally went to Pride to get a celling fan for the back bedroom, since they were on clearance. We just happened to pass by that, but anyway I absolutely love it and so does Shawn! :0) Also on Saturday, we found out that Shawn is going to the police academy, his information finally arrived in the mail. We are pretty excited, but at the same time found out that it is going to be a little bit more money than we thought. We knew that we were going to have to pay for his uniforms I just didn't realize how much the shirts, pants, and hats were going to cost. Today after church, we went and got Shawn his boots that he has to have. Those weren't near as a bad as I thought, we did look at Gander MNT and theirs were priced over 120.00, but then we went to academy and found them for 1/2 of that price. Thanks goodness! Well anyway, I have some reading I need to finish before I go to bed. Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend! I think this one went by too fast!

Toodles~

2 comments:

OMH said...

Post Pictures of the floor!!!!!! Love you guys!

OMH said...

Did I mention I've solved the majority of your riddles!