Can you believe it? Shawn and I have been married for a year! WOW it went by really fast! Quick updates:
Looks like the police academy will run from oct. to march and then he should be done!
It has been a pretty good weekend so far:
Friday night- went to the football game
Saturday- just hung out at home did a little bit of laundry, did homework, watched movies with Shawn, played playstation with Shawn.
Today- Celebrated our anniversary
Tomorrow- nothing planned. Shawn has to work. I will probably study for my chemistry test and finish up my math homework.
kind of crazy question and maybe dumb, but in the comic Calvin and Hobbs is Hobbs, Calvin's imaginary friend or pet, if neither what is he? I do know that he is a comic strip character and that is about it. Today's was really cute, so was garfields.
Thats about it Folks
Toodles ~
1 comment:
Hobbs is Calvin's stuff animal that comes to life when no one else is around. Parents only see him carrying the stuffed animal.
Post a Comment