Out of everyone that voted, 75% enjoyed their Thanksgiving which left 25% that did not enjoy theirs. Sorry to hear that, hopefully Christmas is a different story.
This last weekend was fun even though I ended up not going to Lubbock. :( Some stuff happened but the trip is being rescheduled. Even though I did not go, I had a peaceful evening Friday. Just me, the couch, and the tv, until Shawn got home. It was nice especially after a crazy day at work. Next week is the end of the semester for me. I can't wait for Christmas break. Relaxation time and that also means my birhtday will be coming up. I know, I know, my birthday is still like over a month to go, but still. Shawn's semester ended today. He passed his final! I am so proud of my husband!!! He is doing awesome! Tomorrow, he begins his second semester, then he gets a two week break for Christmas and then it is back to school until March 9. It really has flown by, it has been challenging for us, but not as hard as I thought. I do know that now we really cherish and take advantage of the time we do get to spend together. We are suppose to get snow tomorrow, so we shall see if the weathermen and women are right again. Red and Minnie are doing fine, however if we do not get up and feed them at their usual time they are at our bedroom window letting us know about it and they do not go away until Shawn gets up. It is funny except when it wakes you up from a good sleep and they keep scratching or whinning. There isn't really anything else to post or update on. Have a great week!
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment