I just read today's daily devotion (there is a link in the side bar). It was really good, but I thought it would be really great for someone who has a lot on their plate to think about. It is called Hats Off. If it no longer appears when you click on the link you can click on view past daily devotions by date and then go to December 6th, 2005.
I know this is out of the ordinary, but in our neighborhood everytime there is an emergency vehicle near by, that the dogs can hear, they howl. We are talking about all of the neighborhood dogs. So just now, I guess there was one that the dogs heard ( I didn't hear any sirens) so they start howling. Red doesn't have his howl down yet. It is like a OOOOO breath OOOOO breath OOOO get my drift he can't hold it. It is cute but at the same time it is awful sounding. The other funny thing is Shawn and I both looked at each other and said I wish he would learn to howl. Well I am off to bed. Oh by the way, Who thinks the Colts are going to make it to the superbowl. I will tell you right now, I do, I DO! Dad and I were talking and we both agree that the Jaguars will be a tough game. Well anyways, Nighty-Night-Night!
Toodles~
1 comment:
Poor RED he will learn to howl someday. That was always the good thing about TINY our deaf dalmation - no matter how much the other dogs howled or barked he didn't. But you could make him bark by pretending to bark at him (without any sound it was funny!)
BTW I've got an idea for my christmas present (I know I told you I didn't want one - and that you were to spend the money on yourself but......) I would love to have the Snowbear skiing & the Nativity scene (and bracelet) if you have extras! They're WAY COOL!
Post a Comment