Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So maybe I spoke to soon?

I remember thinking the other day that this isn't as hard as I thought it would be with both Shawn and I working and going to school. Well as of lastnight, Shawn no longer has a job. They didn't like working around his school schedule among other things. He had no clue this was coming. So needless to say, this week has started out bad. I just wish they would have waited until after Christmas, but I guess him not being able to work Friday night because of school was the final thing. I dunno. So anyways on to some kind of good news. I got my Christmas cards mailed off this morning. I have to thank my mom for helping me otherwise, I don't think they would have gotten all done. It is rainy and gloomy outside today, but it fits in perfectly with my mood today. On the way to school though, I did get to see a beautiful sunrise and it brought a sense of peace to me. Hard to explain. Well I have stuff I have to get done.

Toodles ~

2 comments:

OMH said...

I'm not sure what God has in mind but I have no doubt that he is in control! Know that we are praying for you. I'm so sorry!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Tasha...Jim and I have been throw losing a job more than once. It is a rough road to walk, but I know you two can do it.