Today was my day to watch nap and one of the little girls just couldn't fall asleep. So she was just sitting there listening to the Christmas CD when Santa Clause is Coming to Town came on and she sat up and said, "Mrs. NaTasha does naptime count?" and I said "What are you talking about?" and she said, "Does Santa Clause count naptime?" I said, "Why do you ask?" and she said, "Because if it is just night time and my bed time and I go to sleep then I am good, but if it is just nap time and I try and try to fall asleep does that mean that I am naughty?" I said,"No as long as you try to go to sleep I think you are okay." Then she laid back down and said with a big sigh," I just don't know what I would do if I got put on that Naughtly list."
Toodles~
1 comment:
Kids say the darndest things sometimes. That's probably when i would excuse myself just to laugh and how cut she sounded
Post a Comment