Monday, December 19, 2005

Some Good News

Wow, for a Monday today, was an awesome day. I guess because of the icy roads today, we only had nine kids at work. I arrived at 10 and got to leave at noon because I was the one that guessed closest to the number. While I was at work Shawn went on his interview and he starts training on Thursday. :) After work we went and picked up my sister from my parents, came home and we have been playing ps2 Kingdom Hearts. It is a disney quest came. I love it and I am trying to conquer it along with the help from Shawn and Meghan. Well dinner is almost done.

Toodles~

3 comments:

OMH said...

I received a SUPER COOL Christmas Card for some SUPER DUPER people! THANKS - it's AWESOME!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Where did Shawn get a job? I got a nice christmas card as well. :) I mailed yours to your mom's house.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have recieved your Christmas cards and that you liked them. Shawn will be working for TootnTotum from 6 to midnight Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Mondays.