So yesterday, I had the day scheduled off, or so I thought. Well in my boss' eyes I did not. So I kind of figured after they called all day yesterday for me, that she would be upset when I came in this morning. Surprisingly, she just called me into her office, and tried to tell me it was irresponsible not to come in we talked for about 5 minutes, but she wasn't as mad as I thought she would be. After that, she was nice to me, but a complete witch to other staff. That was just crazy-azy. Maybe it helped that I went and was cleaning staff office. I think I only have to work for 2 hrs on Thursday or Friday. I need to think of something for my bulletin board. I am thinking a spring one. That way I can leave it up.
Shawn has an interview in Dalhart on Tuesday. Speaking of graduation, it went great. Oh Thursday night, Minnie was attacked by the same dogs that attacked red. She is doing fine now. The only thing we are worried about right now is her blood not clotting. Shawn took her in this morning and they said she is suppose to have 250-500 platelets and she only had 72. So they changed her medicine. So please keep her in your prayers.
This last weekend was pretty busy and hectic. I think I am just overwhelmed with people and just ready to stay at home with just Shawn and I again. I have had soo much fun playing with AC, Trace, and Rylee when she lets me :) . Trace and I took a nap together Sunday afternoon. It was nice. Twila is making enchilladas for dinner tonight. Part of me just wants to go home and crawl in bed. But, who knows the next time, I will see them. I am just sooo exhausted. I didn't sleep very good lastnight or really anynight since Thursday night. Last night was just worse then any other. It was like one bad dream after another. Finally at 7:30 this morning I just said forget it, turned on the tv and caught up on my shows that I have missed since Thursday night.
I dont have much else to write about. I have to have a movie party in a week for my online class. I will probably do it this next Friday if I can find a movie. I also have to watch Bride & Prejudice this week. I have to find it though.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment