Sunday, March 05, 2006

Soooo.........I know I shouldn't do this.......but I just can't help it.......

I WON!!!!! I WON!!!! I WON!!!!! You are probably wondering what I have won, well now it is two things!!! I won the battle with my boss! That is the first thing I am referring to! And I even said so I guess this means I won. :) And then tonight on the way home from my parents Shawn and I stopped by TootnTotum and I bought a $3.00 cashword lottery ticket and I thought I was doing good when I won $20.00 then it went to $100.00 and then $500.00 and I was like ummmm Shawn will you look at this ( I was trying not to get my hopes up) so he turned around and we went back to TNT and sure enough I won $500.00. How awesome is that! I was like yeppers this is going to be a great week! I don't have too much school work to do, I only have to work with my boss for 2 hrs on Tuesday and then she is gone for the rest of the week, Thursday I have training which is kind of cool, but kind of bites because I have it from 9 -2:30 and then 7 - 9, but there might be a chance that I can miss the night training, and then Of COURSE on Friday, Shawn GRADUATES, I am off, and he told me we were spending the day together, sounds great to me!!!!! Oh, another cool thing, IT RAINED and we had thunderstorms on Saturday night! That was awesome!!! Shawn and I have been riding our bikes every chance we get. Last week we were getting up early and we rode about 2 1/2 miles each morning. Yesterday and Today we went riding around my parents neighborhood. I also went walking around MediPark with Meghan and her friend Amanda. We walked 2 miles. I am loving the weather. It was kind of sad looking at MediPark, because the water was down. There were parts where you could walk across to the other side. There were lots of people out there today. I cant think of much else that I did this weekend, oh I went to the mall all day with Mom, Meghan, and Amanda and then after Shawn's test in _____ he joined us. Oh ya, his test, how can I forget? He thinks he did great. They will be interviewing this next week. Shawn's test is Thursday morning at 8:00, so be sure too keep him in your prayers! Well thats all!

Toodles~

4 comments:

OMH said...

Too cool about both wins! I'm glad your off on Friday - As for the training Thursday night that bites cause we will have just gotten into town. So is it Shawn's test for class that is Thursday morning or is it his Boards in Dumas? I'm still praying he gets that job and if he doesn't that God shows him where he wants him very quickly!

3 days until we leave - YEAH!!!!!

TRUNNELL NEWS said...

Holy Cow! 500.00.... Wowzers! That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Shawn's test is the TEOCLOSE which certifies him period. I guess Grandma Mary is coming in to town on Thursday and I just found out that she is staying with us this morning. Shawn has to work Wednesday and Thurdsday 7 to midnight. So I don't know if I would be able to make it out to see ya'll Friday night. But you are more than welcome to come to my house!

Anonymous said...

oops that is Thursday night not Friday night!