So this week has flown by really fast, and some how everything I have planned for next week in one of my online classes is this week. Well really it is like that for the rest of the semester. I have a test I have to take by tomorrow night by midnight, that I really have not prepared all that much for. Luckily, there is not that much reading, so tomorrow morning I will be reading and studying. The good news is that Shawn pretty much has a job in _____, we just have to wait until his TCLEOS verfication comes back. He was given an informal offer. The formal offer will come when that Which will take 3 to 10 days. Monday morning, we are going to go look at 2 rent houses that we found available in _____. Funny moment of the week:
Thursday night Meghan and I went to Rosa's Cafe and she ordered nachos and I ordered Combination Nachos. So this girl calls our number and I go up to get our food. I see on the tray a plate of chips in a circular shape and then a plate of chips with beans and all of the other stuff that makes it combination well except one thing. So this girl looks at me very seriously and asks me, "Do you want Cheese?" I said what? Then she got kind of louder and kind of rude and she asked again, "Do you want cheese?" I said, " well ya" (I am sure the look on my Then she says okay I will bring your order out. I was like um... okay. So by the time I get back to the table she is behind me with our order of nachos. So the rest of the night and for the most part of this weekend we keep making up these stupid little comments like Do you want chocolate in your hot chocolate? Or did you want Ice in your Ice tea. I mean seriously if we didn't want cheese don't you think we would have ordered a plate of chips? Another good thing this week is that Shawn and I have a new nephew. His picture can be seen on Twila & Randy's blog.
Anyway, Have a happy Saturday night!
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment